Soapnuts: Sapindus Mukorossi
Crafted From The Himalayas Of Nepal
Two 250 Gram Packages (1.1lbs) Of Soap Nuts
From the great Himalayas of Nepal
We are proud to bring you some of the best quality soapnuts the world has to offer! We've searched the corners of the globe looking for the best of the best to offer to our customers! These premium grade soapnuts are packaged in natural unbleached cotton cloth sacks of 250 grams (.55 lbs)
The Soapnut (also spelled soap nut) not actually a nut but the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree is known the world over by many names including soapnuts, soap nuts soapberries, soap berries, soapberry, soap berry, washnuts, wash nuts, washnut, wash nut, soap pods, Ritha, Reetha, Aritha, Dodan, Doadni, Doda, Kanma, Thali and noix de lavage has been used for centuries as a natural soap.
Today the most common use of the soap nut is to clean laundry, it offers a wonderful alternative to the traditional chemical detergent. Its safe for you, your clothing, you children and your pets! Soapnut usage does not stop at your washing machine, in fact usage possibilities seem endless. Visit www.SapindusMukorossi.com for the most up to date and detailed usage information.
* Premium grade soapnut shells, harvested at full maturity providing the highest possible saponin content at over 25%
* Work in all washing machines including both top loading and front loading as well as HE machines
* Safe for even the most delicate of materials including silk and cashmere. Preserves color and the overall life of your clothing
* For fragrance add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil to some water and pour in the fabric softener tray or ball, alternatively apply directly to wash sack
* Complimentary cotton wash sack included with every order.
* Safe for your furry friends too!
* Environmentally safe, this soap literally grows on trees, used shells can be discarded in your compost pile, biodegradable and compostable
* Soapnuts naturally leave your clothing feeling soft, so you can save money one fabric softener.
Shipping & Handling for Soap Nuts, S&H within the USA will be $8.00 for up to 500 grams (1.1 lbs), $14.00 for up to 3000 grams (6.6 lbs) and $20.00 for anything over. Insurance is available for 50 cents per 250 gram package. S&H to CAN will be $9.75 for up to 500 grams (1.1 lbs) and $6.00 for each additional 250 gram package. S&H for the rest of the world is $12.95 for up to 500 grams (1.1 lbs) and $7.25 for each additional 250 gram package.
We welcome your questions! Contact us before, after or during any transaction and you will receive a reply ASAP. We add new items all the time so be sure to bookmark us!